Hi Monash students and interested community members! Semester one for 2015 is almost upon us and with it a whole new year of opportunities. Coming up this year:
- Monthly Around the Bay training rides; one short distance at a pleasurable pace, one progressing from 40km to over 100km.
- Our first AGM! we’re getting serious about being here for you. Please attend our first AGM, monday evening of week 3 (16th March). Officiating will allow us to do things with money. Win!
- Student athlete micro-sponsorship (details TBA).
- Tour de Monash; now in it’s second year, we ride between every Monash campus. Approximately 160km. Chalk that off your bucket list.
See the calendar for:
- Weekly bunch ride.
- Weekly velodrome bike or brick (glue a run on the end for triathletes).
- Monthly hill trip in the Dandenongs.
- We run with RunMonash; because Trevor is a legend.